Ordered a mobile mechanic through a site I found and honestly was not expecting much

My Civic had been making this weird rattling noise every time I went over speed bumps and I kept putting it off because I hate sitting in garages for hours. A friend sent me 800sayara.com saying he used them for something else and I figured why not, worst case I waste a few dirhams. Guy shows up at my building in Al Reem the next morning, jacked the car up right there in the parking, and within twenty minutes tells me it was a worn stabilizer link, not the suspension issue I was convinced I had. He did not even push me to get extra work done which I appreciated because some places just pile it on. Paid way less than what the garage near my office quoted me for a diagnostic. Anyone else used them for repairs or is it mainly an inspection thing? Curious if the same guy comes out or if it depends on the job.
 
Back
Top